OSHA BUSINESS SOLUTIONS ONSITE & ONLINE
Quick, Affordable & Certified To Meet Your Company's Needs. The Original OSHA® Source.
Businesses often do not have the budget for a full-time safety manager, but they still must comply with OSHA® regulations. This dilemma leaves managers overwhelmed with OSHA® requirements and ultimately exposes the company to OSHA® liability and an unsafe work environment.
Dawson Compliance can assist your business by implementing cost-effective solutions based on your specific needs. Good safety management makes good business sense, so lets start compliance today by partnering with our leading industry experts.
According to OSHA®,“implementing a safety and health management program saved between $3 and $6 for every $1 invested.”
Basic Compliance Package
1. A site visit to meet with management and conduct a preliminary gap-analysis and audit.
2. Review of written safety and health programs in place.
3. Update of written programs in place and preparation of missing safety and health programs.
4. A report of our findings from the gap-analysis with recommended corrective actions.
Quarterly, Biannual or Annual Maintenance Services
1. Safety and Health Training (on-site training)
2. Focused audit (on a certain area, task or OSHA standard)
3. Development of Job Safety Analysis (JSA)
4. Facilitating the safety committee meeting
5. Training the safety committee
6. Incident Investigation
7. OSHA® Recordkeeping audit
8. One-on-one OSHA Recordkeeping training
9. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) hazard analysis
10. Ergonomics assessments
11. Preparation and/or revision of written safety programs
12. Respirator Fit Testing and Respirator Medical Evaluation / Clearance
PHONE: (800) 934-0752
Copyright © Dawsoncompliance.com, 2017